PhotoPrep Feature Tour
Simple, Intuitive Editor
PhotoPrep comes with a Thumbnail Browser and Editor that make editing intuitive and easy. You can learn how to use it in minutes and over time you will appreciate its speed and convenience.
- Editing toolbar – for convenience – with most common commands available.
- Unlimited Undo – undo and redo changes or revert to original.
- Navigate Through Folder – navigate through images in folder directly from Editor.
- Compare Before and After – see results of your changes.
Save Time Editing
Designed to make editing flow smoothly with as few steps as possible.
- One-click commands – Auto Enhance, Auto Contrast, Auto Color Balance
- QuickStep – run multiple commands with one click. (see below)
- Smooth workflow – navigate through images in folder directly from Editor.
- Sticky settings – most settings are automatically saved.
- Presets and Guides – presets and guidance for common sizes like eBay.
QuickStep – run multiple commands with one click
QuickStep lets you customize a set of commands to run with one click. Its like batch on a per-photo basis. You can set up and run up to 14 commands with one click. This makes it easy to get repeatable results.
QuickStep Example – Six Commands with One Click
The After photo shows the results of QuickStep running the following commands with one click: Resize, Auto Contrast, Auto Color Balance, Add Text Watermark, Add Image Watermark and Sharpen.
Enhance Your Photos to Make Them Pop!
Adjust, enhance and transform your photos to make them look their best with simple yet powerful commands.
- Auto Enhance – boost Contrast and Color with one click.
- Auto Contrast – auto adjust Contrast, without changing color.
- Gamma – also known as midtones.
Adjust Color and Sharpness
- Auto Color Balance – automatically finds white point and adjusts colors.
- Saturation – adjusts color strength.
- Temperature – adjusts overall color coolness or warmth.
- Sharpen – set overall sharpness.
- Clarity – adjust sharpness in details.
Transform Size and Shape
- Crop – with presets for common image proportions.
- Resize – with presets for common sizes like eBay minimum and recommended sizes.
- Flip – horizontal and vertical.
Add Text and Image Watermarks
Add your logo image or copyright statement with text. Built-in guidance for setting watermark size and opacity per “new” eBay Watermark Policy rules
Browse through your photos visually and open directly in the Editor. Or manage your files directly with the thumbnail.
- Sort – by name and date.